Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
This is the manufacturer’s limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) for the AnyHill product (“Product”). This Limited Warranty describes the service available to you in the event your Product requires warranty service. Here at AnyHill, our goal Is to provide outstanding customer service. We’re dedicated to overcoming any obstacles until every customer is satisfied.
All AnyHill e-scooter products come with the manufacturer’s limited warranty for the Product to be free of major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser under normal use for up to 1 year. This sheet and the original purchase receipt for the purchase of your Product are the documents defining the Limited Warranty. Please retain this document and the original purchase receipt to preserve your warranty service.
Visit www.anyhill.com for the latest contact information.
Service E-mail: email@example.com
1. Limited Warranty Period
This Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the Product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the Product. In the event a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, AnyHill will repair, send you the replacement parts or replace your Product following the terms of this Limited Warranty. The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the original purchase date of the Product, and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body (1 year)
- Front-Wheel and Hub Motor Assembly
- Front Fork and Neck Assembly
- Battery Cabin Assembly
- Control Board Assembly
- Disc Brake
- Folding Latch
- Spring Cable
- Charge Socket
Other Components (180 days)
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Electronic Throttle
- Electronic Brake
Components Subject to Wear (90 days)
- Handlebar Grips
- Handlebar Ends
- Rear Wheel
- Front Fender
- Rear Fender
- Front Decorative Strips
- Rear Decorative Strips
- Deck Rubber Grip
- Front Fork Cover
- Safety Ring
- Reflective Stickers
- Bottom Cover (Plastic)
- Fastener Covers
- Charge Socket Cover
2. Limited Warranty Service Process
AnyHill’s online help resources are available at: http://www.anyhill.com/support. If you discover what you believe is a defect for your Product, please contact AnyHill at firstname.lastname@example.org. AnyHill’s technical support personnel are available to assist you in diagnosing and fixing any problems you may encounter in the use of your Product.
In the event we cannot help you fix the problem, you may be entitled to warranty service under this Limited Warranty. To submit your Product for warranty service under this Limited Warranty, you will be asked to provide AnyHill with:
- the proof of purchase from an authorized retailer.
- Upon verification of your eligibility, you will need to provide your name, email address, mailing address, and contact telephone number to receive a return materials authorization (“RMA”) number.
AnyHill must receive your defective Product within thirty (30) days from AnyHill’s issuance of an RMA to you. AnyHill may direct you to a designated third party for warranty repairs.
You will be responsible for the cost of shipping and insuring the shipment of your Product to AnyHill, and you assume the risk of loss in the event your Product is lost or damaged during shipment from you to AnyHill.
You must include your defective Product within the original packaging. AnyHill is not responsible for any damages caused by your improper packaging or shipment of the Product to AnyHill. An authorized service provider will inspect your Product. If AnyHill determines that the problem is not covered under the Limited Warranty, AnyHill will notify you and inform you of service or replacement alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis, or AnyHill will return your Product to you unrepaired, and in such instance, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and insuring the shipment of your Product from AnyHill to you.
For eligible warranty claims, AnyHill will service defective Products with new or reconditioned parts of the same or similar style at no cost to you for the service. Parts replaced by AnyHill will be retained by, and become the property of AnyHill.
For eligible warranty claims, AnyHill will refund your shipping costs for sending the defective Product to AnyHill and will pay reasonable return shipping charges for the return of the Product to you.
3. Limited Warranty Eligibility
- Your service request must be received by AnyHill within the Limited Warranty Period as described in clause 1, and AnyHill must receive your Product following the Limited Warranty Service Process as described in clause 2.
- Your Product must be purchased from an authorized reseller of the Product.
- You must retain the original purchase receipt and your Limited Warranty, and provide this documentation to AnyHill to verify your warranty eligibility.
- This Limited Warranty describes the service available to you in the event your Product requires warranty service.
- Your Product must be unmodified.
4. Limited Warranty Exclusions
This Limited Warranty describes the service available to you in the event your Product requires warranty service, and you may have additional protections under your local laws. This Limited Warranty does not cover and excludes damage to your Product:
- Caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or commercial use.
- Caused by improper charging, storage, or operation, including, without limitation, use contrary to the users’ materials, use exceeding specified height, weight, and age limits, use on stairs, walls and curbs, or any extreme sport or exhibition use.
- Caused by accident, collision, riding over obstacles, racing, fire, water submersion, high-pressure water spray, freezing, earthquake, dropping, severe oxidation, or chemical solvent corrosion.
- Caused by any repair that was unauthorized by AnyHill.
- Caused by improper packaging or mishandling during shipment to the warranty service provider.
- That is cosmetic, including, scratches, dents, and the removal of protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time unless such damage occurred due to a defect in materials.
- Caused by the use of the Product with, or any modification to the Product using, any third-party product, component, or accessory that is not sold by AnyHill.
- That does not arise from AnyHill’s product design, technology, manufacturing, or quality.
5. Liability Disclaimer and Limitation
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, AnyHill shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when AnHhill has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.